[blindlaw] Sharepoint

Shannon Dillon shannonldillon at gmail.com
Wed May 8 22:40:46 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,
My agency is getting ready to start using SharePoint as our online
library, to store documents, to collaborate on documents, to access
documents remotely, etc. Does anyone have experience using SharePoint
with JAWS and a Braille display? I don't use screen magnification;
just JAWS and Braille display. I couldn't find any material in the
JAWS help system concerning SharePoint. I will reach out to FS/VFO as
well but thought I'd start here to see if anyone has experience using
SharePoint.
Thanks.
Shannon

--