[blindlaw] Visiting D.C.

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at iCloud.com
Sun May 12 20:02:28 UTC 2019

Hello Listmates,

I will be in D.C. the weekend of June 15 for a firm get-together. I know several of you practice in the D.C. area, so I would love to take advantage of this opportunity to meet up with as many of you as possible for dinner on either Thursday, June 13 or Friday, June 14. Please let me know if you are interested and, if so, which day works better for you. Please also suggest some good places to meet, as I am not familiar with the area. I look forward to hearing from you and to having a blast in D.C.

Michal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10