[blindlaw] Taking the bar exam with ILG Exam360 software and JAWS

Nijat Worley nijat1989 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 14:39:20 UTC 2019

Greetings all,

   I just got a call from the Iowa Board of Bar Examiners about the
accommodations I requested on the bar exam. They told me that they
would provide me with a laptop with JAWS and ILG Exam360 Software
installed on it. I have never used JAWS together with ILG 360Exam for
tests.
Do any of you have experience with this software? Is it accessible
with JAWS? They said that it can be used in an unsecure mode where it
does not block JAWS. But I don’t understand why I need to use the
software if it is going to be in unsecure mode anyway.
Thoughts, suggestions, please send them my way!

Thanks,

--
Nijat Worley
J.D.