[blindLaw] SOS --Need for Testing Beta 2020 and Microsoft 2016

Angela Matney amatney at loeb.com
Mon Nov 4 14:34:46 UTC 2019

Laura, I will do my best to replicate the reply comment issue in a document that I can send out. It is causing me some difficulty these days.

I have also had the experience that if I use the comment list and navigate to a particular comment, I have to left-arrow once to be able to edit or delete that comment. This has not always been the case, though I’m sorry to say I don’t remember when the issue started.

Angie

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender. Please destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you, Loeb & Loeb LLP.