[blindLaw] : T-Mobile | Senior Director, Privacy, Legal Affairs - Seattle area

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Nov 4 16:43:40 UTC 2019

From: Huang
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2019 4:50 PM
To: Diversity Stakeholders <diversity-stakeholders at list.wsba.org>
Subject: [diversity-stakeholders] T-Mobile | Senior Director, Privacy, Legal Affairs

Hello Diversity Stakeholders,

I'm an Executive Recruiter with T-Mobile and I would like to let you know about a Senior Director, Privacy role in our Legal organization.  This is a pivotal moment for T-Mobile, as we evolve into a data first, customer-experience driven organization; your role will ensure business growth with transparency as a key guidepost.

COMPANY:  T-Mobile USA is headquartered in the Seattle metro area and has approximately 79M customers, 55K employees and $41B+ in revenues.  As the Un-carrier, T-Mobile has rewritten the rules of the wireless industry.  We.  Won't.  Stop.  Being restlessly ambitious is the very fabric of our culture.

POSITION:  Privacy and customer trust are of paramount importance as we continue to innovate and grow our advertising and data business.  The Senior Director will ensure that we protect customer privacy and earn their trust every day.  The Senior Director will lead in a fast-paced environment, building relationships across the T-Mobile enterprise to ensure that data privacy is a part of all business decisions and not an after-thought.

IDEAL CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will have progressive leadership experience in data and privacy at a large, matrixed company.  You will be a thought leader who can multitask and quickly build relationships while interpreting new legislation.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in an exploratory conversation. If this is not the right fit or time for you, I hope you'll partner with me by sharing the opportunity with others in your network.

Thank you and Happy Friday!

Pailin Huang
Executive Recruiter | T-Mobile USA
Mobile: 425-985-5702 | Email: Pailin.Huang3 at T-Mobile.com<mailto:Pailin.Huang3 at T-Mobile.com>

We Are T-Mobile. The Un-carrier.
www.t-mobile.careers<http://www.t-mobile.careers> / Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/tmobilecareers> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/tmobile_careers> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/t-mobile> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/tmobilecareers>

---

You are currently subscribed to diversity-stakeholders as: noel.nightingale at ed.gov<mailto:noel.nightingale at ed.gov>.