[blindLaw] Using Work Phone, is a Blue Tooth Keyboard Worth Getting

Aser Tolentino agtolentino at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 06:03:35 UTC 2019

Hello,

I use my iPhone with a variety of Bluetooth keyboards, from small folding models to full sized mechanical setups. I have found that an external keyboard dramatically improves productivity when working with a phone. I can basically perform most computing tasks from an iOS device, and while you certainly won’t be redlining a multi-page document on one, you’ll be able to work with email, rough drafts and web research with ease.