[blindLaw] Using Work Phone, is a Blue Tooth Keyboard Worth Getting

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sun Nov 17 12:44:27 UTC 2019

I use my phone extensively with work as well, and I use braille screen input to great effect. It's a little slower than using a keyboard, but not by much, and it means one less thing for me to carry around.

I agree that dictation is a terrible idea. When I see people using it in professional settings, it makes me cringe. Unless the person is meticulous in correcting the errors it makes, it's glaringly obvious. And unfortunately, unless one is using braille, it's very difficult for a VoiceOver user to be meticulous in correcting dictation errors.

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device