[blindLaw] LSAT Writing with Accommodations

Maura maurakutnyak at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 21:31:10 UTC 2019

Hi friends,
	When Julies message first landed the content did not display for me.  Hence the late reply.  I will add, requesting accommodations which track those supplied on the multiple choice section was not enough for me.  I was granted double time and told that I could-would supply the sample on my own computer at home.  I was never explicitly given the option to travel to a test center.  Keep this in mind.  You will have to specifically request an amanuensis or ask to use a mainstream word processing program.

Thanks Julie for keeping this conversation alive.  The flurry of work needed to complete my current degree coupled with application prep has kept me from further action.