[blindLaw] Structural barriers faced by blind legal professionals in the developed world

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 21:43:25 UTC 2019

Thanks, Paul. I think that is great advice, and I might do that for a while to pursue any interesting opportunities that become available after my course and scholarship end. I do, however, have to make the fundamental choice of whether I’d like to go down the path of becoming a barrister or not upfront - there can be no halfway house there.

Rahul

Sent from my iPhone