[blindLaw] NFB representative wanted re 508 compliance in FOIA

Sai sai at fiatfiendum.org
Mon Oct 7 20:46:41 UTC 2019

I'm discussing some issues about FOIA reform with a coalition of major
civil rights groups. They include 508 & E-FOIA compliance, particularly
with proactive disclosures.

I'd would like someone looped in who has experience representing the
interests of blind people & electronic 508 compliance, eg an NFB
lawyer/lobbyist. Others with similar background also welcome.

My interests are very closely aligned, but I don't have that experience or
backing.

Please email me offlist.

Sincerely,
Sai
President, Fiat Fiendum, Inc., a 501(c)(3)

PS Non-gendered pronouns please. NSA et al: I'm a US citizen.

Sent from my mobile phone; please excuse the concision and autocorrect
errors.