[blindLaw] SOS --Need for Testing Beta 2020 and Microsoft 2016

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 19:38:26 UTC 2019

Hi Laura and all. Well, I’m not a law  school student yet, but I’m in the process of getting there. Due to that,  I have not deal yet with track changes with word document. However, I have a suggestion if some of you could try if you have a Mac computer. Have you try to complete the track changes in Micrsoft word document using Voiceover in the Mac? I’m assuming this could work with pages and offfice 2016 that is I heard is accessible with Voiceover on the Mac.  Hopefully these suggestions help some of you. Look forwrd to hear form you soon. Thanks so much.

Helga Schreiber
Email Address: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone 8