[blindLaw] SOS --Need for Testing Beta 2020 and Microsoft 2016

Laura Wolk laura.wolk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 20:16:12 UTC 2019

Hi James,

Yes I'm on 2016, and I do need it to be tested with 2016
unfortunately.  I can't go into details, but for good reason, I can't
switch to 365 or NVDA.  Which is why Microsoft and Vispero's attitudes
are so ridiculous.  Because I'm far from the only one in this
situation.  For a variety of security or compatibility reasons, many
companies won't let one person use 365 while everyone else is on 2016.
I really do appreciate your concern.  I hope I am able to keep a level
head when speaking to them all.

Laura