[blindLaw] seeking any blind individuals that have worked in the prison system

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 18 03:13:30 UTC 2019

Hi, Keri:

My background is in social work. I worked as the chaplain for our county
jail here for 7 years.  I have also helped to plan and implement spiritual
retreats for prisoners in the Federal prison system from time to time.  Let
me know if you might find my experience helpful to you.  Thanks!
Warmest Regards,
Susan Tabor