[blindLaw] iOS 13? Don't do it!

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Fri Oct 18 18:38:05 UTC 2019

Tim, I share the same view as yours!  I don't update/upgrade anything just
because the moon shone too bright and light sensitivity make my eyes tear up
uncontrollably.  I update/upgrade only when necessary and badly needed.
Heck, I still run Windows XP Professional on three Windows boxes and I don't
have problems surfing the Internet with each one.  In my Windows7
Professional box, I still use Internet Explorer with no problems of any
kind.

I DO NOT HAVE a Windows10 box and I won't miss not having one after January
2020 when Windows7 will be finally crucified never to rise again.

For all intense purposes, I want to DITCH WINDOWS for good and ONLY RUN with
my Shiny Android Toys!  Why?  My preferred screen reader, Window-Eyes, is
dead and will never be updated.  It still works for me even now but, if I
can avoid Jaws headaches, I'll sleep well!  Of course I can use Jaws
efficiently, but it has never been my preferred screen reader.  So, what's
the hold up with my plan to ditch Windows?  I can't GENERATE ASCII
CHARACTERS using a regular keyboard in Androidville.  I'm hoping this gets
sorted out soonest and then I'll be done with Windows computers forever.
Sorry, no iOS anything for me; I DO NOT LIKE proprietary stuff; Android
gives me unfettered freedom including easy cinching with a Windows box
without the need for a middleware app.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado