[blindLaw] Transcription software

Maura maurakutnyak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 02:06:00 UTC 2019

Hello Dennis,
	I came across a program on the app store through my phone.  It is an iPhone.  It is called, Transcribe.  If you buy a 10 hour package at $29.99 then you get the documents for  aproximitly 3 per hour.  Barring purchase of the package the app lists the cost as $4.99 per.  This program meets my specific needs as I have recordings of interviews which can be loaded directly into the program and converted.

Sincerely,

Maura .