[blindLaw] LSAT writing, digital interface not accessible

kelby carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 21:14:57 UTC 2019

I took it back in 2014, and was allowed to use my own computer with a screen reader, if I recall correctly. What was the problem with the interface?

As hard as it is to hear, if you have accommodation troubles with the LSAC—and you will, because they are a terrible organization with respect to accessibility—it is probably worth just re-taking the test once you know about the problem areas. If you take it in December, you can still send the scores to the school's you're applying to.

Sent from my iPhone