[blindLaw] Word crash only with Jaws in large documents-solution

Amar Jain amarjain at amarjain.com
Sun Sep 8 03:35:55 UTC 2019

Hi Randy-while I am travelling at the moment, and I am not carrying my laptop. But from what I recollect:

There was a line before that which said something in relation to header and footer. I do know that the line after that was exactly what I have pasted in my email, nothing more and nothing less than that.

I am assuming you are using latest Jaws?

If you are still struggling to get to exact line, then feel free to call me on +91-9892622230 and we can do it together with your Jaws on. Whats app call also works fine if you can deal with losing data connectivity.

Thanks,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindlaw_nfbnet.org/rfarber%40jw.co