[blindLaw] Fwd: Career Opportunities at Earthjustice

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Sep 9 15:22:27 UTC 2019

From: washingtonattorneyswithdisabilitiesassociation at googlegroups.com <washingtonattorneyswithdisabilitiesassociation at googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Jonathan Ko
Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2019 10:51 PM
To: WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation at googlegroups.com
Subject: [WADA] Fwd: Career Opportunities at Earthjustice for Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association Members - International Ocean Wildlife Attorneys

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gregory Whitt <gwhitt at earthjustice.org<mailto:gwhitt at earthjustice.org>>
Date: Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 6:55 AM
To: <jonathan.ko at gmail.com<mailto:jonathan.ko at gmail.com>>
Cc: <conrad at wacda.com<mailto:conrad at wacda.com>>

Good morning,

I hope all is well. I am reaching out because I have two career opportunities available that I think might be of interest to WADA’s membership. We are looking for two attorneys to work with our Oceans Program in our Seattle, San Francisco, or DC offices. The International Ocean Wildlife Attorneys will focus primarily on work with foreign nongovernmental organizations and institutions to develop and implement innovative strategies and litigation to protect keystone, highly migratory marine predator species from threats stemming from bycatch, overfishing, and pollution in select countries. The attorneys will also engage in and support litigation in U.S. courts to protect these same species. For more information about the roles and to apply, please follow the provided link<https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o4zX9fwt&s=Washington_Attorneys_with_Disabilities_Association>.

I hope you’re able to share this opportunity with your membership. If anyone has questions about the Earthjustice hiring process, we have created a detailed, step-by-step description, which you can find here: https://earthjustice.org/about/jobs/hiring-process. We also have many other opportunities nationwide, which you can find here: https://earthjustice.org/about/jobs. Please free to reach out if you have any additional questions or concerns not covered on the site. Thanks, and have a great day!

Best,

Greg

Greg Whitt
Legal Recruiter

Earthjustice
1625 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Suite 702
Washington, DC 20036-2243
P: (202) 667-4500 ext 4301, direct dial (202) 797-4301
www.earthjustice.org<http://www.earthjustice.org>
http://facebook.com/earthjustice
http://twitter.com/earthjustice

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. The recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing the information to any other party unless this disclosure has been authorized in advance.

If you are not intended recipient of this message or any agent responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. You should immediately destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply E-Mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet E-Mail for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.