[blindLaw] Discrimination

Shannon sbg at sbgaal.com
Tue Sep 24 20:26:03 UTC 2019

How did they look differently?

Shannon Brady Geihsler
Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler,PLLC
1212 Texas Avenue
Lubbock, Texas 79401
Phone:  (806) 763-3999
Mobile:  (806) 781-9296
Fax: (806) 749-3752
E-Mail:  sbg at sbgaal.com
NOTICE the information contained in this communication is protected by the attorney/client and/or the work/product privileges.  It along with any attachments here to, is also covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512.  It is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named in the communication, and the privileges are not waived by virtue of this having been sent by electronic mail.  If the person actually receiving this communication or any other reader of the communication is not the named recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone (please call collect) and delete the original from your  system.

Sent from my iPhone