[blindLaw] Discrimination

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 01:57:19 UTC 2019

Laura

I must say, I think the appropriate course for your under-graduate
Professors to have followed would have been to:
1. Mark on the substance (since to do otherwise would presumably
effect your grades and therefore have a disproportionate impact on
your future); and
2. To tell you they were doing so and why and explain the issues with content.

Kind regards

Ger