[blindLaw] List of Traps and Solutions

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 27 15:18:44 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I think a document detailing how to overcome formatting challenges would be great. It's the kind of resource that I would really enjoy having. Please post something back to this list when you have something completed. I'm afraid I don't have anything to contribute, because I'm always searching for answers to these questions, and I have been wanting to improve my ability to do better formatting, but very uncertain of where to begin. Right now I rely on sighted assistance for a large amount of all of this, but having more independence would be nice.

All the best,

Ben

-------
Thanks, James!!  I'm definitely interested.  I'll try writing up my check list and customizations over the next few days.  I also very much agree regarding having a document posted somewhere or having a presentation of some kind.

Laura