[blindLaw] Typography

Sai sai at fiatfiendum.org
Fri Sep 27 18:48:44 UTC 2019

Re Typography for Lawyers:

I was able to get a PDF copy by sending proof of purchase (of the softbound
version) to:

 stephanie.rust-small at thomsonreuters.com

I've not yet checked it in depth - I don't use NVDA / JAWS - but seems good
so far. It's partially locked down though (document modification &
extraction not allowed).

Sincerely,
Sai
President, Fiat Fiendum, Inc., a 501(c)(3)

PS Non-gendered pronouns please. NSA et al: I'm a US citizen.

Sent from my mobile phone; please excuse the concision and autocorrect
errors.