[blindLaw] question

Singh, Nandini NSingh at cov.com
Thu Apr 2 16:19:04 UTC 2020

What kind of copy and paste issues? This should be something that you should be able to do with JAWS and I presume other screen readers as well. Readers are more vital for handwritten materials, pictures/images, certain tabular content, and documents that refuse to OCR well.

On demonstrating independence, you can take some assistance. A legal secretary or paralegal can proofread and look over formatting as a final double check once you have spent time on drafting a document. This is not unusual, and many associates at my firm do this.