[blindLaw] Should Standardized Tests Like LSAT Be Optional or Prohibited?

Aser Tolentino agtolentino at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 21:45:17 UTC 2020

I fall into the camp that values the potential for calling out unrecognized or underreported potential. The nightmarishly competitive crucible of high grades, extracurricular checklists and standardized test scores all having to be above the curve certainly stifles opportunities and reduces representation, but I think each of these metrics contribute something worthwhile to determine who should get a shot, so some sort of matrix developed by someone smarter than me would seem appropriate.

Sent from my iPhone