[blindLaw] NABL Town Hall and Happy Hour

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Sat Apr 4 22:10:00 UTC 2020

Greetings everyone!

On behalf of the National Association of Blind Lawyers, we invite you to a
town hall and happy hour occurring next Saturday, April 11, at 7:00 pm
Eastern.  We will be using the Zoom platform.  We will gather to discover
the concerns and issues we are facing as a community during the COVID19
pandemic.  Also, we will take some time to socialize.    NABL will also be
happy to offer a virtual open bar, which means we will send you a picture of
a drink with audio description.  Stay tuned for more details!

Stay healthy and safe!

Scott