[blindLaw] Call for Nominations

charliebrownlaw at comcast.net charliebrownlaw at comcast.net
Mon Apr 6 18:40:59 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

Each year at the American Bar Association’s annual meeting, the ABA Commission awards its Paul G. Hearne Award for contributions to the rights of people with disabilities.  I have attached the call for nominations.  This is an important award, and we need to find the best possible candidate.  I would be pleased to talk with any of you who have questions.  Please help the Commission find an outstanding candidate.

Charlie Brown

charliebrownlaw at comcast.net <mailto:charliebrownlaw at comcast.net>

Phone: 540-450-3380