[blindLaw] EEOC recruiting new Ass't Legal Counsel for ADA and GINA

charliebrownlaw at comcast.net charliebrownlaw at comcast.net
Tue Apr 14 17:43:56 UTC 2020

Please see beown

From: Disability Rights Bar Association <DRBA at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> On Behalf Of Brian East
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 10:30 AM
To: DRBA at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [DRBA] EEOC recruiting new Ass't Legal Counsel for ADA and GINA

All,

The EEOC is recruiting for a new Assistant Legal Counsel for ADA and GINA, in the Office of Legal Counsel.  This is the position held for many years by Chris Kuczynski, who now has moved to the Access Board as their Deputy General Counsel. I am hoping they hire someone who not only has experience, but also who really cares about disability rights. Here is the USAJOBS weblink for the position, located in HQ Office of Legal Counsel (OLC): https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/565576300

Please feel free to share widely.

Brian

Brian East

Senior Attorney

Disability Rights Texas

2222 W. Braker Lane

Austin, TX 78758

Direct: 512/407-2718

Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, our offices throughout the state will be closed to the public until at least May 15, 2020, and our staff are not permitted to have any in-person meetings. Our intake and phone lines will remain open during regular business hours, and our staff will have access to email, telephone, and video conferencing. We urge you to take the preventive measures recommended by the CDC, including proper hand washing and social distancing. We have created a special COVID-19 web page here:  <https://www.disabilityrightstx.org/en/category/covid19/> https://www.disabilityrightstx.org/en/category/covid19/ . Thank you for your understanding.

Be Counted! Learn more about the importance of counting all people, including those with disabilities, on our special  <http://www.drtx.org/en/2020census> Census 2020 webpage at  <http://www.drtx.org/en/2020census> www.DRTx.org/en/2020census

¡Se contado! Infórmate sobre la importancia de contar a todas las personas, incluyendo aquellas con discapacidades,  <https://www.drtx.org/es/censo2020/> en el Censo 2020: www.DRTx.org/es/censo2020

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL:  This email message and all attachments may contain information that is confidential, an attorney-client communication, and/or attorney work product. This communication is confidential and should not be shared without permission.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without first disclosing it.  Thank you.

  _____

  _____

REMINDER: The DRBA listserv is intended to facilitate open discussion and sharing of ideas. Members need to feel confident that their discussions will not be distributed beyond the group unnecessarily. PLEASE CONSULT WITH THE SENDER(S) BEFORE FORWARDING ANY LISTSERV DISCUSSIONS BEYOND THE DRBA GROUP.
DONATE: The DRBA is a valuable free resource to its members. But the DRBA does have expenses for management, web and listserv services. PLEASE DONATE TODAY any amount you wish Online at http://GiveToSU.com Select “Burton Blatt Institute Fund” from the “My gift is designated to” drop down menu and indicate “DRBA” in the “Gift is to be used for” box.
BRIEF BANK: Are you sharing briefs, interrogatories, decisions or other non-confidential resources on this listserv? ARCHIVE them for all present and future members by logging in to the DRBA website, going to the MEMBERS AREA and selecting ONLINE DOCUMENT DATABASE for further instructions. Contact DRBA-Law at law.syr.edu for login credentials and related help.

 <http://disabilityrights-law.org>  <https://www.facebook.com/DRBALaw>  <https://twitter.com/DRBALaw>