[blindLaw] limitation on blind attorneys

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Sun Aug 2 18:54:43 UTC 2020

I’m not speaking for all non-combat roles, but JAGs do carry guns when oversees from time to time and some of the ones I’ve met served in active war zones.  I believe the military can and should be integrated, to a degree, but JAGs are a special case in my opinion after having worked alongside side them at DOD.

Sent from my iPhone