[blindLaw] COVID-19 Webinar, Friday, August 7

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:49:39 UTC 2020

In order to serve and provide resources to our Section members, the greater
ABA, and the general public, the ABA Section of Civil Rights and Social
Justice has developed a
<https://www.americanbar.org/groups/crsj/events_cle/crsj-covid-19-series/>
multi-part webinar series exploring how the COVID-19 pandemic highlights
critical legal issues of criminal justice, civil rights, human rights, and
economic concerns, to name only a few. In these free non-CLE and (two CLE)
webinars, panelists will address the deepening crisis in our collective
pursuit of advancing law and justice.

 <https://americanbar.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_qQfk3jTIT5eFppPpJuFZtw>
COVID-19: Virtual Classrooms and Institutional Barriers