[blindLaw] 1 L text books

K. Scott Carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 11:56:31 UTC 2020

One thing to note with EPUB files: if the syllabus refers to page numbers of the textbooks, you won't be able to find them as EPUB books typically do not contain page numbers.

I had a lot of luck with my library obtaining hornbooks and exam practice books directly from West; I encourage you to take advantage of this if at all possible.