[blindLaw] CLEs that have prompts on the screen to document that the participant took the course

rwayne1 at nyc.rr.com rwayne1 at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 25 18:25:36 UTC 2020

I agree. The same thing happened to me on a New York City CLE. I heard these
dinging sounds, but it didn't occur to me that I needed to do anything. I
probably did not get credit for the course.
The whole thing is ridiculous! They used to have verbal announcements of CLE
codes. I doubt many sighted people stare at their computer screens for two
hours or more.
Ray