[blindLaw] Question about Accessibility of Online Law School Interview Platform

Emily Eagle eeagle at nd.edu
Thu Dec 3 23:20:32 UTC 2020

All,
I am currently in the middle of applying to law schools. Today, I was
invited to complete an online interview through a platform called Kira
Talent. The interview will consist of four questions: three of which
require that I record my answers in a video and one of which requires a
written response. Each section is timed and can be completed once.
Has anyone had any experience with this specific program or programs like
this? Of course, I am concerned about accessibility. Moreover, should I
request extended time- particularly for the written response? I would
really appreciate some input!
Best,
Emily

--
Emily Eagle
University of Notre Dame, Political Science and Theology