[blindLaw] Preserving bookmarks when OCR-ing PDFs

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 26 19:37:50 UTC 2020

Hello:

     I think you can get a demo of Kurzweil K1000. The last I knew, it will
run for 30 days. In this way, you can see if it works. Be sure you know your
license key for Finereader. Since both packages use Finereader, the software
could get messed up and you would need to remove and reinstall FineReader.
Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert