[blindLaw] FW: [DRBA] Brown Goldstein & Levy is hiring

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Dec 31 18:16:30 UTC 2020

fyi

From: Disability Rights Bar Association <DRBA at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> On Behalf Of Sharon Krevor-Weisbaum
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2020 9:23 AM
To: DRBA at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [DRBA] Brown Goldstein & Levy is hiring

My best to all in the New Year.  If anyone knows of a candidate, please send them our way.  Best, Sharon

Sharon Krevor-Weisbaum

Managing Partner

BROWN GOLDSTEIN LEVY

120 E. Baltimore Street, Suite 1700

Baltimore, MD  21202

Tel.:      410.962.1030 x1326

Mobile:   410.935.3728

Fax:      410.385.0869

Email:   <mailto:skw at browngold.com> skw at browngold.com

About Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP

About Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP

Brown, Goldstein & Levy, based in Baltimore, Maryland, handles both civil and criminal litigation and has active practices in many other area of the law, including family law, disability rights, and health care.  For more information, visit  <http://www.browngold.com/> www.browngold.com.

Please note that this Firm uses an e-mail filter that may affect receipt of certain e-mails.  If you believe that we have not received your message, please call to confirm receipt of any present and future e-mails.

REMINDER: The DRBA listserv is intended to facilitate open discussion and sharing of ideas. Members need to feel confident that their discussions will not be distributed beyond the group unnecessarily. PLEASE CONSULT WITH THE SENDER(S) BEFORE FORWARDING ANY LISTSERV DISCUSSIONS BEYOND THE DRBA GROUP.
DONATE: The DRBA is a valuable free resource to its members. But the DRBA does have expenses for management, web and listserv services. PLEASE DONATE TODAY any amount you wish Online at http://GiveToSU.com Select “Burton Blatt Institute Fund” from the “My gift is designated to” drop down menu and indicate “DRBA” in the “Gift is to be used for” box.
BRIEF BANK: Are you sharing briefs, interrogatories, decisions or other non-confidential resources on this listserv? ARCHIVE them for all present and future members by logging in to the DRBA website, going to the MEMBERS AREA and selecting ONLINE DOCUMENT DATABASE for further instructions. Contact DRBA-Law at law.syr.edu <mailto:DRBA-Law at law.syr.edu>  for login credentials and related help.

 <http://disabilityrights-law.org/>  <https://www.facebook.com/DRBALaw>  <https://twitter.com/DRBALaw>