[blindLaw] Informational interview.

ahereford1985 at gmail.com ahereford1985 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 21:58:19 UTC 2020

Good afternoon,

I hope this email finds you all  well.
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to participate in a informational interview.
My name is Ashley Franks and    I am currently interested  and are looking to possibly pursue a certificate or degree in the field of law. I am researching information for both, becoming a paralegal and or  lawyer. I am looking for information on both fields.
If anyone is interested in participating in an informational interview please let me know. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Respectfully,
Ashley Franks

ahereford1985 at gmail.com
904-576-9389