[blindLaw] Updates on Relativity accessibility with JAWS

cjdavis9193 at gmail.com cjdavis9193 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 14:30:44 UTC 2020

All,

I am trying to sign on with a local document review company  for some
contract work. They use Relativity, which I have not used before. I found
some archived blindlaw conversations from 2015 that seem to suggest
Relativity can be made accessible with scripts. I am wondering if there have
been any changes regarding the accessibility of Relativity since that 2015
conversation. Has anyone been successfully using Relativity since 2015?

Respectfully,

Cody Davis