[blindLaw] Staff Attorney Opportunity at Washington Department of Health

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Feb 6 16:41:58 UTC 2020

From: Jones, Skyler P (DOH) <Skyler.Jones at DOH.WA.GOV>
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 5:28 PM
Subject: Staff Attorney Opportunity at DOH!

Hello,

Please share this opportunity with your networks. Thanks!

The Washington State Department of Health DOH is currently seeking a full-time permanent Staff Attorney (Hearings Examiner In-Training). In this position, you'll support the mission to protect and improve the health of people in Washington State by delivering legal services to Health Services Quality Assurance (HSQA) programs and other entities. You'll analyze facts and law and recommend appropriate forms of action (discipline or some alternative). You'll conduct legal research requiring knowledge of current state and federal legislation, case law and administrative decisions. Lastly, you will be charged with negotiating settlements of health professions disciplinary issues, including conditions and restrictions.

Salary:  $4,270 - $7,535 Monthly
Location: Tumwater, WA
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled - It is to the benefit of the applicant to apply early.

Learn more and apply online! <https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/washington/doh/jobs/2570900/staff-attorney-he-1-in-training-to-he-3-doh4671?page=3&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>

DOH is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create a working environment that is inclusive and respectful.  It is our policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, political affiliation, genetics, or disability in the recruitment, selection, and hiring of our workforce.

Skyler Jones
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Office of Human Resources
Washington State Department of Health