[blindLaw] new restaurant for blind lawyers dinner

Deepa Goraya deepa.goraya at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 17:38:35 UTC 2020

All,

I wanted to send one more message out about our blind lawyers dinner
happening on Tuesday, February 11, at 7:30 PM. If anyone is interested in
joining, please email me at deepa.goraya at gmail.com
<mailto:deepa.goraya at gmail.com> . Right now, I have the following people
confirmed: Deepa, Al Elia, Tim Elder, Scott LaBarre, Karla Gilbride, Scott
Marshall, Ray Wayne, Derek Manners, And Sied  Rigsby. We have a new
restaurant, since the Hamilton could not accommodate us at  7:30. It will
now be at Cava Mezze, a Greek restaurant with wine and drinks menu, on
Capitol Hill. Address is 527 8th Street SE:
www.yelp.com/biz/cava-mezze-washington-6?osq=cava+mezze.

Deepinder K. Goraya, ESQ.