[blindLaw] Question about JAWS and Word

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 04:51:27 UTC 2020

All:

For the past couple of weeks, JAWS occasionally stops allowing me to
read or edit Word documents. It's especially common when I have
several windows open at the same time. It got better after JAWS
updated, but it isn't fixed.  Does anyone know what in the world is
going on? Visparo/Freedom Scientific hasn't returned my calls.

I have JAWS 19, Windows 10, and the latest version of Office 365.
Unfortunately, Wordpad and NVDA aren't sophisticated enough for me to
work in a Legal Writing template.

Warmth,
Sanho