[blindLaw] Commuting from Outside the City

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 16:19:34 UTC 2020

I prefer taking cabs to the extent I can. In India, I had access to my
own car and driver, but in the West, that costs a bomb, so services
like Uber are the next best option.

I sometimes feel guilty about not braving the public transport system
or going to some places by foot. But, as Laura says, I see that as the
price to be paid to ensure that I am able to get where I need to go
faster and can spend the time so saved more productively, rather than
just doing what the ideal blind person is supposed to do.

Best,
Rahul