[blindLaw] Giving a presentation at American law schools on the IDAP Interview Series: request for suggestions

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 21:17:01 UTC 2020

Hi, all,

I will be visiting the US in the last week of March, to take part in the Jacobus TenBroek Disability Law Symposium and to hold a panel discussion as part of the symposium. Other than Baltimore, I will most likely be visiting DC and New York. As some of you are aware, a couple of years ago,I co-led an interview series featuring legal professionals with disabilities as part of which we interviewed around 20 folks from 6 countries and three continents.

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to deliver a presentation on the series at one of the top US law schools. To shine the spotlight on the key insights flowing from the series and foster dialogue on the issues it covers. I was going to do this at U Chicago Law, but it is sadly not happening. Does anyone have any leads to help me reach out to law schools like Harvard and Yale or the 3 cities mentioned and pitch this idea?

Best,
Rahul

Sent from my iPhone