[blindLaw] Westlaw and Accessibility

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Feb 19 18:34:25 UTC 2020

Hey Everyone, we have had a good relationship with Thomson Reuters and their
West Law group over the years.  I am happy to approach them under the NABL
flag but would like to aggregate issues if I can.  So if there are other
issues besides the copy cite problem, please let me know.  By the way, I
have converted over to Edge and everything I've tried thus far seems to work
well but I am not yet a power user, by any means.

Best,
Scott

slabarre at labarrelaw.com