[blindLaw] reading text aloud while listening to jaws

Sarah Badillo sbadillo100 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 13:27:30 UTC 2020

I'm not exactly clear what is meant by reading text outloud by listening to
jaws. On the other hand, if you mean listening to jaws and speaking the
text as if you were reading it almost at the same time as jaws, I can do
that. It's a simple skill aquired by practicing with the jaws setting as
slow as you can stand it and gradually speeding it up. There is a limate as
to how fast you can go before you start missing some words but it has been
the primary way I take notes while reading and researching for class.