[blindLaw] using omnipage to convert pdfs to word

Seif-Eldeen Saqallah seifs at umich.edu
Sun Jan 12 17:07:00 UTC 2020

I have used it, but prefer abbyy instead:
more languages, file types, larger file batches, ETC.
There is an issue with Abby though: it will not convert password
protected pdf files; Omnipage seemed to do that, unless I am mistaken.

ABBYY FineReader | FineReader 15 The Smarter PDF Solution
https://www.abbyy.com/en-us/finereader/

Sincerely,
Seif

--
Seif Saqallah
(Pronouns: he/him/his.)

International studies, Arabic Studies, and Judaic Studies;
Law, Justice, and Social Change
B.A | 2017

248-325-7091
seifs at umich.edu

Student Attorney | International Transactions Clinic
University of Michigan Law School
3120 Jeffries Hall
701 South State Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109
www.law.umich.edu/ITC

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is
confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient and have received this transmittal in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email, delete this
communication, and destroy all copies of the transmittal (including
attachments, if any).