[blindLaw] reading comments in JAWS

Shannon Dillon shannonldillon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 22:46:06 UTC 2020

Windows plus shift plus‘ wasn’t working for me. And I knew there was another way to get a list of the comments and couldn’t find it. Ty Tomassi provided it. it is windows plus semicolon. Freedom Scientific couldn’t. And gave me all these ridiculous reasons why I couldn’t read the full comment.

Sent from my iPhone