[blindLaw] networking with anyone in the CJ system

Keri Svendsen keribcu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:26:43 UTC 2020

good morning all,

I hope everyone is recovered from last week's convention. It was
exhausting, but I'm glad I was able to attend.

I am looking to network with anyone who works in any part of the
criminal justice system. I myself am a masters student studying Forensic
Psychology, and my focus is on criminals. In specific I have turned a
lot of my focus on reentry programs, and working in the prison system. I
would love to have conversations with different CJ professionals about
these matters, and other commonly discussed CJ issues at the present.

You can reach me off list at:

keribcu at gmail.com

thank you,

--