[blindLaw] Tim's Recommended Zoom Audio Video List

Aser Tolentino agtolentino at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 20:02:34 UTC 2020

Hi Tim,
I’d recommend against using a Blue Yeti for video conferencing, as  a condenser microphoneit tends to pick up more room noise, both background sounds and reflections from flat surfaces, than you want. For most people, a higher quality headset microphone with a mute switch or a dynamic microphone like the Samson Q2U or ATR2100X would be a better choice for professional sounding audio.

Sent from my iPhone