[blindLaw] Bar Exam Accommodations Must be IN Person

tim at timeldermusic.com tim at timeldermusic.com
Thu Jul 30 23:44:05 UTC 2020

Are any folks on this list taking the bar exam this fall in California or
another state that has moved the exam online?  I'm told NCBE will require
blind students to take the test in person while all other non-disabled
testers are online for safety.  I find it shocking that they would require
disabled applicants to test in person under these conditions.  Does this
issue impact anyone on this list or a colleague?  If so, I'd like to talk
with them.