[blindLaw] Bar Exam Accommodations Must be IN Person

Seif-Eldeen Saqallah seifs at umich.edu
Fri Jul 31 00:07:25 UTC 2020

Same, previously with Michigan
and same, also, with New York:
I am trying to get them to do it remotely (by perhaps having another
computer or phone as the remote monitoring software), though that is
less likely;
or to travel to my law school (still a drive away) and take it there,
provided that there be a room and proctor available.

Sincerely,
seif

--
Seif Saqallah
(Pronouns: he/him/his.)

International Studies, Arabic Studies, and Judaic Studies;
Law, Justice, and Social Change
B.A | 2017

248-325-7091
seifs at umich.edu

Student Attorney | International Transactions Clinic
University of Michigan Law School
3120 Jeffries Hall
701 South State Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109
www.law.umich.edu/ITC

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is
confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient and have received this transmittal in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email, delete this
communication, and destroy all copies of the transmittal (including
attachments, if any).