[blindLaw] Searching in Lexis with JAWS

Deepa Goraya deepa.goraya at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 18:52:34 UTC 2020

I've always found Westlaw to be much more accessible and user friendly to
JAWS than Lexis. I have been able to convey this to my employer and gotten
Westlaw as an accommodation. I know that Westlaw has staff who know how
screen readers operate and with whom you can discuss screen reader issues
and provide feedback. Is there such a staff person at Lexis that you can
talk to?

Deepinder K. Goraya, Esq.